Saturday, May 23, 2009

Cayden's 3rd Birthday

Cayden turned 3 years old yesterday. I can't believe how time flies. Cayden is a busy little boy and loves to get into things and loves to get dirty. He has so much energy I can't keep up with him most of the time. He loves to wrestle with his brother and dad and one of his favorite things is to feed the horses with grandpa Julander. He has a fascination with tractors and trailers. Every truck needs to have a trailor. He loves to go to work with his mom and eat chocolate. He is a very special boy and we are glad he is a part of our family.


Cayden could not leave the tractor on the cake alone. He kept pushing it more and more into the cake. I told him he couldn't have the tractor until everyone got here for the party and sang Happy Birthday to him. He immediately started singing "Happy Brithday to me" and then went to go grab the tractor. He is so funny.

I finally did give in and let him take the tractor off. As you can tell in the picture the tractor is in his hands and not on his cake when we sang Happy Birthday.

We gave Cayden a wagon for his birthday. I have always wanted to buy one for our kids but they have always wanted other things for their birthdays. I knew Cayden would like it because he could hook it onto his Jeep and use it as a trailor.

We have such great support from our families. It makes me feel very blessed to have everyone close by. We had a house full of family to help us celebrate Cayden's Birthday. Thanks to everyone that came and for the gifts.

1 comment:

The.Marcellus.Family said...

Your son and my nephew are just a day apart. I didn't know that.

I'm sorry about the niece thing. It's just such a horrible thing to get into. It's so sad how many people they affect.
It's hard for me to stay calm when it's in my house. Who knows if I get pregnant, I don't want to have the smell lingering around me.
I'm glad you left in a hurry. I sure hope your doing good.
Thanks for commenting on my blog.
Love ya shanna!!