Saturday, May 9, 2009

Kelsey's 11th Birthday

I can't believe I am old enough to have an 11 year old.

Kelsey got a digital camera for her birthday.

She had 6 of her friends over for a sleepover party. I wasn't really looking forward to it because I have been so tiered. After worked I had no energy and a messy house. I called Jason bawling. He called my mom to see if she could come help me. My mom came over and cleaned up my house before the party. Thank goodness for mom's.


The girls did have a lot of fun. This is a picture of Kelsey playing the digging for lifesaver in flour game. I used to play this when I was a kid. The girls loved it . They pushed each others faces in. They actually made me do it too. Flour does not taste good or feel good up your nose I decided. The girls stayed up until 4:00 am. I bet they are all grouchy today.



2 comments:

The.Marcellus.Family said...

Hey Shanna,
I'm back and am glad to see that the new ticker worked for you YAY. I love when sometimes works the way you want it to.
Sorry my blog made you cry! Ugh! Sometimes I just ramble so much that I get to into what I'm saying. And I even deleted a large amount of it. As for writing my feelings. It helps me so much, and what people have to say back to me helps me as well.
I would love to read your other blog! I'm totally into feelings and understand them haha. To me it's fun and a learning experiance. We never know someones heart until we know them.

The.Marcellus.Family said...

I know right. That dream freaked me out. I don't want Voldemort to kill me. He is scary in PG-13 movies.My goodness.

Thanks. I am starting to feel a little better. Im just relaxing.
How are you doing?