Friday, May 15, 2009

Go Kart Racing


Yesterday Jason won a contest on 1280 the Zone Sports radio station. He had to go down to the studio today and play Mario Kart on the Wii against other winners. He won and now he gets to go race go karts down at Miller Motor Sports Park in the morning. He is way excited. This is the second time he has got to go down there and race. Last time he won a chance to race for a brand new mustang. He had a lot of fun last time but was disappointed he didn't win the car.

3 comments:

The.Marcellus.Family said...

How fun. I am so jealous. I never win anything!!

Go Karts look so much fun. I have never rode one before.

The.Marcellus.Family said...

hey cutes!
I typed in your email wrong. I forgot the 89. But you should be good to go now:) yay
love ya

The.Marcellus.Family said...

I am hoping everything goes as planned. I am trying to relax and get done what I need to while waiting to get ready once again to try.
Thanks so much for reading my blog and for always giving me nice words. It feels so good to have friends that are such sweethearts and I really am glad that we started talking:)

Sorry that I wrote in the wrong e-mail at first. I actually went back and checked, come to find out I wrote a few of them the wrong way. So I had to re-do it. But I'm glad you wrote on AnnMaries blog, my sister saw what you said and called me," Donna, Shanna said you need to unblock her from your blog" haha. How funny. I hope you didn't think I did it on purpose haha. How horrible would that be!?

talk to ya lata