Thursday, May 14, 2009

Stuck in the Car Pool Lane

Yesterday I decided I was so hungry I could eat a cow. I needed beef. So I headed off to McDonalds with Cayden to get me a quarter pounder. (my weakness lately). Anyways I dripped ketchup all over my shirt. I had to get home to go get the kids from school and had a little time so I decided to run into the house and grap a new shirt. Thank goodness I did. I pulled up to the school a little early and turned off the car it has been squealing lately. The bell rings finally and I go to start the car and it doesn't start. I am the second car in line. The teacher has to direct everyone around me. So embarrassing. Someone tries to give me jump and the car does nothing. Anyways a half hour later it just starts. What the freak. I don't know what is wrong with it. I hate vehicles.

1 comment:

The.Marcellus.Family said...

HAHAH
You are so funny.
My car has a mind of it's own too. It decided not to start on many occasions.
I always have food on my shirt too..don't feel bad haha.