Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My 3:00 a.m. Project


Last night I had the worst night sleep, well not the worst I guess it is pretty normal lately to only get a few hours of sleep a night. Usually I just stay in bed, but I was restless and so I got up and cleaned Cayden's room. I totally gutted it out, closet and everything. You couldn't even walk in there before. I wish I would have took a before picture. Hopefully he doesn't notice that he doesn't have as many toys in his room..

Where is Cayden you ask? In my bed Arrghh...... Still haven't won that war. How did I ever get pregnant?

7 comments:

me said...

that is funny

The.Marcellus.Family said...

HAHA
You are too funny! I just love your blog. Specially that you are doing more haha.

The.Marcellus.Family said...

About the ticker.
Usually on step one of making it you can choose if you want it big or small.
If that don't work try going to your Dashboard, then Layouts, on the top click Fonts and Colors, and then adjust your fonts.

If that don't work I have no idea. I had trouble with it too, but I just kept clicking on stuff and it eventually worked how I wanted.
If it don't work tell me again and I will see what I can do.

GOOD LUCK!

The.Marcellus.Family said...

http://daisypath.com/

try this ite instead. mayybe you will have more luck

The.Marcellus.Family said...

I don't know why it's not working!!
That is so insane. Try putting it on the bottom of your blog or something, maybe that space is too small for it. Other than that, I have no idea. That is so werid

The.Marcellus.Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The.Marcellus.Family said...

Shanna!!!
I found one!!!
look look.

http://www.widdlytinks.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-tickers/

It won't fit in the side bar. so drag it to the other side. above your posts.

Click on
Dashboard
Click on
Layout
Add Gadget
Paste you code,
Drag over to "Post Blogs"
keep it at the bottom or top. This one will fit! YAY