Monday, May 4, 2009

Busy Busy Little Boys


I thought girls were harder because they are so emotional, but my two little trouble makers are changing my mind. It seems like every time I turn around they are doing something. Boys are so busy. Chase wakes up really early and from the moment I come out of my room he has some story, invention, new idea to make money, or something to say. It is exhausting. Ok like just now he came in and said he has an invention for jumping shoes. It was likie a 5 minute story. I don't think his little brain ever takes a rest.

Oh and then there is my sweet little devil Cayden who just went outside and looking for ways to get dirty. Chase just yelled "hey butt head" through the office window. I think my hair is turning gray as I type. I just can't keep up with these two boys. Yesterday Chase gave them both new haircuts. I should have known they were being so quiet. Ok I better go I think I hear a hammer pounding, and Cayden just anouncing he pooped his pants, with no diaper.

1 comment:

The.Marcellus.Family said...

You are so funny, i cant stop laughing
your kids remind me so much of my nephews.