Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Just Want to Feel Normal

I am turning into a whiny pregnant lady. I don't remember it being this rough. My legs hurt my stomach hurts and I just don't feel good. Chase reminds me daily how fat I am getting. He is a tell it how it is kind of boy. If I try and lay down and rest I just get restless. There is so much to do. I can't wait to just be back to normal. I miss running, I miss my old clothes (which Kelsey has been wearing my shirts, rubbing it in my face that they don't fit me anymore). My kids are so nice to me. I have to call my dog fat to make me feel better.

3 comments:

JD and Jalyn said...

Your so funny! Loved the dog comment. I DO know how you feel though. I think I'm getting to that point too. (but Idon't miss running)

The.Marcellus.Family said...

You are too cute.
I laughed so hard about your husband and boy farting on you. It's insane how much our husbands are alike huh haha.

I'm sorry you don't feel good. At least it will be all worth it later:)

me said...

you are so funny, I seen you the other day, if i didn't know you were pregnant I wouldnt even know, as for your kids lock them in there room, lol.