Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Adjusting to Changes

You would think after having four kids you would know how to be a good mom. I feel like everything is just out of control. I am eating my through this past week. Well that is going to stop right now. I am going to take control and get my house clean and try to find some kind of routine. it is amazing how adding another person to your family changes everything. I can't wait until school starts so I can have a little break from the kids. I still haven't decided if I am going to take classes this fall or not. I am so confused and don't want to overwhelm myself with too much.

1 comment:

The.Marcellus.Family said...

I am sure you will figure out what you are going to do. You will know when the time is right to go back to school.
School starts pretty soon, so don't be worried or stressed out. I am far away but if you do decide to go to school I can always baby. It's what I'm good at haha.

Hope you have a good day Shanna:)