Monday, August 31, 2009

1st Day of School



Oh how I have been looking forward to today. The 1st day is so exciting yet full of nerves. Kelsey was worried about getting on the bus. We weren't sure exactly where she was supposed to get on. I told her just to stand by the road and hope a bus will pick her up. We did find out the bus number so she could make sure she got on the right bus. I would hate for her to end up in Bear Country.

I guess she made it to school. I wish I would have sent her with a cell phone so I could text her to see how the bus went. I almost lost it when I watched her walk onto the bus. I remember how scary it is. You wonder if you are on the right bus, you wonder where you should sit. It is just plain scary. I can't wait for her to get home so I can see how her first day went.

Then there is Chase who started 1st grade today. I am so excited that he is going to have something to do. Last year he was in afternoon kindergarten and all morning he would say is it time for school yet. I am glad he is all day now. He was not nervous at all. He was joking around saying what's my name again. It is funny how all kids are different and deal with new experiences differently.

Cayden starts preschool on Wednesday. I am way way excited for that day. I love Cayden to death but he is just a handful. He has so much energy that I just can't keep up with. I hope he doesn't drive his teacher crazy.

No comments: