Wednesday, June 10, 2009

One Month Left

So yesterday I go to the doctor and complained about how miserable I am. This pinched nerve in my leg is killing me. Anyways he said he could possible start me around the 10th of July. That is 1 month from today. That seems so soon yet so far away. Last night me and Jason were talking about how we are not sure how this baby is going to fit in to our lives. I am so excited to be having a little girl again. I have had fun buying girly stuff.

Our house is just so noisy the kids are bouncing off the walls. We feel like we need to prepare them to talk quietly and quit jumping on each other. I am afraid it is going to be a huge adjustment for everyone. I'm kind of freaking out.

3 comments:

Olsen's said...

I can't beleive you are almost done! {I know how YOU feel though!} I hope it can go fast for you, and things calm down a bit. You can send your kids over here anytime, the boys would love it.

JD and Jalyn said...

Thats so funny your ticker looked so close! I was thinking I must have been way off! Sorry its still another month though :( Im sure the baby will fit in fine - the louder house the better because they learn quick to sleep through it all. it wil be fun - our kids can go to school together :) Glad to know your a frosting junkie too lately!

The.Marcellus.Family said...

how excitting only one more month. yay. i hope your doing okay.