Monday, April 6, 2009

Enjoying the Spring Weather

Cayden playing softball at the park
Chase playing softball
Kelsey playing softball with her uncles
Chase and Madison at the Park
(I am so glad that the city has to remove this toy, it scares me)

Cayden and Chase enjoying the spring weather

We just had to enjoy the sunshine we had yesterday. The kids are so sick of being cooped up inside and I am ready for them to go outside. After conference we headed to the park to let the kids play.It was alot of fun.



2 comments:

The.Marcellus.Family said...

WHATTTT!!!
Why are they taking out the merry go round? That is my favorite toy there. That is insane. How come shanna!!!

:)

Hows the belly?

Sondra said...

Is that really true. When is that going to happen? I am with you I think that they should have taken that out and left the swings.