Sunday, March 22, 2009

Feeling Pregnant

I missed church today. I am still just feeling worn out. Pregnancy gets harder the older you get I think. I had a crazy week which started out with me passing out at work. I am trying to take better care of myself. I have 2 tests for school this week and I have been procrastenating lately. Ha, that is what I am doing now. I wish that I could just hurry and get them done real quick then I won't have to worry about it. I really want to start getting the baby's room painted and decorated. I am painting it pink. The crib set I bought is pink and brown and is really cute. It is so much fun to buy pink stuff for a change. I think she will be dressed in pink everyday. I don't want her to be mistaken for a boy. I hate that, when people say what a cute boy and the girl is dressed in flowers or something girly. If you don't know for sure if the baby is a girl or boy, you don't say anything. You just say what a cute baby. At least that is what I do. I just gave all my baby boy clothes to my sister in law who is having a boy in a couple weeks so I hope my baby doesn't come out a boy.

3 comments:

JD and Jalyn said...

Congrats on the baby. A new girl sounds fun for you.

The.Marcellus.Family said...

Pink and brown is what my sister did for her daughters room. It looks so cute together! Cute cute.

I hope you are doing better.

:)

Sondra said...

I am sorry that you are not doing well is there anything that I can do, let me know. I think the room sounds so cute.