Friday, April 17, 2009

Yea for Spring!!

I know I am not the only one that loves to see these warm days. I am sick of the snow and mud. I am going on 3 years now with mud for a lawn. (We did get some sod last year for the front.). I am hoping to get some more done this year. I don't know how easy it is going to be with me being pregnant and with Jason's back. I was hoping to plant a garden this year but it is so hard to keep up a yard by myself, so we will have to see. I want my kids to have somewhere to play. I hope everyone enjoys the sunshine. We are going to see Fast and the Furious tonight. Paul Walker and Vin Diesel need I say more.

2 comments:

The.Marcellus.Family said...

Paul Walker is hot.

You have good taste;)
I am sick and tired of the mud too.It is really getting old haha. I sure hope it stays sunny.

The.Marcellus.Family said...

By the way. You may not want your husband to get rockband haha.
Actually it is way fun. I do like to play it. Im not that good at it.

Hows the baby cookin?