Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Life is Crazy

So we survived Thanksgiving. We went to my mom and dad's house. I just love when I can have good home cooked food. I don't have time to cook much these days. Only one more week of school. Yea!!! I have really enjoyed going back to school. It is nice to be doing something for myself. I still haven't decided what classes I am going to take next semester. So stressful!!!

Life has been so crazy this past month, with Jason being sick from his ear drum bursting. He still has not recovered and it has been almost a month. He got his hearing back so that is good. I realize how much I rely on his help with the kids. Last weekend Chase's ear drum burst too. I am just ready for everyone to be healthy again.

3 comments:

me said...

we had a good thanksgiving too. good luck in picking you classess

The.Marcellus.Family said...

My goodess. For having three kids Shanna you look amazing.
I miss seein you at church...Well...I miss I think EVERYONE in Bear River.

It's good to see you blogging too haha. I just barly started as well.

Have a good Christmas

Olsen's said...

Hey Shanna! I'm glad to see that you joined the blogging world! If you don't mind I'm going to add you to my friends list.