Thursday, December 11, 2008

Just Daily Ramblings

What a day. I finished my last assignment. I came home from work and looked at all I had to do today and went to my room and laid down until dinner time. I guess I am just worn out. I haven't been sleeping well. I have an unwelcomed visitor that sleeps on my head and snores. I hate to start bad sleeping habits with another kid, but what do you do when they won't stay in there room. Any advice???

Jason went to the ear doctor today. He is still having problems with his ruptered ear. He has been dizzy and sick for over a month. He still has infection in it. The doctor gave him another medicine and hopefully it will help or he will have to get a tube in his ear. I hope that doesn't happen.

2 comments:

Sondra said...

see if you can get him to sleep on the floor on a matteries. And not in or bed. That work for my kids, expcepted they get to sleep on the floor and by a couple night they are back in there bed. If you ever need help I can come and help you.

Jarom & Launa said...

We had the same problem with Dakota. Here is what the Doctor said. Benadryl for Cayden at least 1tsp. earplugs for you and Jason and a lock so he can't get out. I know it sounds harsh but he will learn and crying for 45 minuets won't kill him. We did it with Dakota and he turned out just fine and is sleeping through the night in his own bed.