Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I am totally stalling from completing my last assignment and final test. I am just ready for a break. My house is a complete disaster and I have a big pile of laundry in my living room that needs folded. But I don't feel like doing any of it. I hate days when I have to force myself to do anything.

Today I had to go take a final for my Business English class. I didn't do very well. English is just not my best subject. Oh, well it's over. Yeah!!! After my test I had to go put in my last hours at the daycare. I am also glad to have that done. It was nice to have some one on one time with Cayden. I never really take the time to just sit and play with my children without interuptions.

I finally got the Christmas tree and decorations out. I was kind of mad, half of our lights didn't work. I think I threw 5 strands away. They totally worked last April when we took them down. What is up with that. Now if only my Christmas shopping was done. Hmm.

I posted our new family photo. I can't believe it I actually got family pictures done two years in a row. I am so good. LOL. ( I am not sure how to make the photo bigger, and I still haven't figured out how to change the background for my blog).

Well my kids are coming up stairs so I better get off and work on my test.

1 comment:

me said...

HAHAHA THAT IS A FUNNY STORY ABOUT THE LITES, JUST LEAVE THEM UP YEAR ROUND LIKE WE DO, WE ARE JUST A BUCH OF HICKS DOWN HERE