Thursday, September 10, 2009

Random Thoughts and Pictures

Cayden and Bree
Cayden loves to hold his little sister. He always says "mom take our picture". So I am going to have lots of pictures of them together. I hope they are good friends when they grow up.
Chase had his first soccer game last night. We missed last week. He did really good. Last year he just kind of stood around and ran up and down the field. Last night he actually was paying attention to the game and almost made a goal. I hope it is going to be a better season for him. He loves to play sports.
Me and Bree
Bree will be 2 months old tomorrow. I can't believe how time flies. She is such a good baby. Very happy. Sometimes I forget about her because she is so good to just entertain herself.
Dad and Bree
Jason has Bree wrapped around his little finger. He always said he didn't want anymore girls, but you can already tell that Bree will be able to get away with anything and get whatever she wants when it comes to her dad.
Bree's New Crib
I was standing in line at the customer service at Walmart and looked over at their recall board. I noticed that the crib we had bought for Cayden 3 years ago had been recalled because the front part can possible come off. So we got to chose a new crib. It was fun getting a new crib to match her room better.

No comments: