Friday, February 27, 2009

It's a New Day

As I sit and reflect on the past couple of months. I just haven't felt like myself. I think I have had the winter blues. The sun is shinning today and it feels so good. I hope this will give me the picker upper that I need to maybe get off my pregnant butt and do something worth while. I have been pretty much putting everything I possible can on the back burner. Now it is time to get something done and quit moping around eating everything in sight. I forgot how hard it is to be pregnant and work at a store that has a big variety of junk food.

3 comments:

Memories of My Justin said...

i say bring on the sun and spring i am so ready

The.Marcellus.Family said...

You are too cute.
I agree. I need to stop eating everything in sight...and your pregnant you at least have an excuse. I'm just a starvin marvin!!

We need summer.

The.Marcellus.Family said...

I just got done reading some more of my comments on my page. I have been so behind bcause of work and my inlaws being in town. Thanks so much for saying that I am insightful. That I think is the biggest compliment I have ever gotten. THANKS Shanna.