Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Little Entrepreneur

Chase is funny lately. He is so anxious to have his own business and earn money. He comes up with new ideas everyday what he wants to sell and what he wants to buy. Some of his ideas for his businesses are: hot dog stand, selling shirts and sweaters, selling drinks, selling his stuff he doesn't want anymore on ebay. He can't decide what he wants to save up for, video games, plasma tv, cell phone minutes, Jazz tickets. He has always wanted to be bigger. We have to tell him to just be happy to be a kid.

2 comments:

The.Marcellus.Family said...

Your kids are so cute Shanna. I love the pose he is doing with his money. He is adorable.
:)

The.Marcellus.Family said...

This is my second comment on this, but thats okay. But I just wanted to thank you for reading and commenting on my blog. I agree with you tho, sometimes I do wish that i would of torn out a few pages and kept them. haha.
I hope your doing good.